This website is owned and operated by Consiliem Digital Ltd trading as “Consiliem Digital”. Our company information is at the end of this document.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They replace any previous versions. Please print or save these terms for future use as we cannot guarantee that they will remain accessible on our website in future. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
These terms and conditions apply to use of our website. The supply of our services is subject to separate terms of service.
Where we refer to “Consumer” below we mean an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions by posting the revised version on our website at any time. Please check our website from time to time. You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our website following the effective date shown.
We cannot guarantee that any general information that we may make available on our website is accurate or up to date. You rely on it at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal data in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy [link] which is subject to change from time to time.
Functioning of our website
We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we are not responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. We are entitled, without notice and without liability, to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and to make changes to our website.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in connection with our site are owned by us or our suppliers, partners or other users. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
Just to be clear - you must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
If you are a Consumer, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
1. there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
2. such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
3. such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
4. such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
If you are a Consumer, you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
The following clauses apply only if you are a business:
1. In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
a) economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
b) loss of goodwill or reputation;
c) special, indirect or consequential losses; or
d) damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
2. You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and/or breach of this agreement.
3. To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement).
Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. We may transfer this agreement to a third party but this will not affect your rights or obligations. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise
If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
1. Company name: Consiliem Digital UK Limited
2. Trading name: Consiliem Digital
3. Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
4. Registered number: 13741045
5. Registered office: 17 The Pastures , Brewers End, Takeley, Bishiop’s Stortford CM22 6TH
6. Other contact information: See our website.